Saturday, February 9, 2008

What Can We Expect From YOU!

I tried to explain in my last post why I was doing a Roadfood Blog. Now please bear with me while I try and outline what I hope to do with the Blog and with the posts.

It's probably easier to tell what I will not be doing (since I really don't know yet all the things I may do).

What I will not be doing is straight reviews. I will give my opinions and suggestions from time to time but never a full-on review. I'm really not qualified. Besides, Jane & Michael are great at reviewing restaurants. It's why I love reading them so much. Their reviews are the reason I try the restaurants in the first place. So please read J&M for the reviews.

What I hope to do is to tell you the why and how of my visit to the restaurants and what I thought. Then, ultimately, I hope to attract enough readers that we can "discuss" the restaurants and make suggestions to each other.

Please take a moment from time to time to leave a comment or two.

Yeah, that sounds like fun!

Mark


No comments: