Friday, February 15, 2008

BIG NEWS for Roadfood Blog

BIG NEWS!

At least it's big to me...

Roadfood Blog is now part of the MyEverydayLife.net Family of websites.

It has been my hope since I started working on the web to build sites that people can use. Sites that would make their lives better in some small way. MyEverydayLife is my attempt to pull these websites together in one place so that we can learn from each other. Everyone involved hopes to offer tips and tricks, advice and commentary to help make our normal days easier and more fun.

So far I have included several of my sites as well as the sites of some other talented individuals on the home site and I have several more that may join us in the near future.

Besides Roadfood Blog, my sites include:

Everyday Internet Marketing - A blog of my journey as I try to learn the internet marketing game.
The Best Copycat Restaurant Recipes - Clones of you favorite restaurants like Applebees, Outback Steakhouse and Red Lobster that you can make at home.
Internet Marketing for FREE - The best resources on the web of free information, reports, audio and ebooks about internet marketing. Trust me, you'll be surprised at the amount and quality of the free information available.
1000 Places to See Blog - My attempt to see the 1000 places mentioned in the book, 1,000 Places to See Before You Die.

Along with BBQ Master, Jamie Clark of Derby City Sauces I have:

The Weekend Grillers - A site dedicated to bringing the Tips and Tricks of the BBQ and Grilling Masters to the Weekend Griller in all of us.

We have more sites devoted to health, travel, music and other everyday things. And more will be added everyweek.

Check out MyEverydayLife.net today!

No comments: